Important Information

If your pet is lost, it is recommended that you provide a description to your local Animal Control Officer, Town Facilities, and local veterinarians as well as those in surrounding communities.

Rabies concerns should also be referred to the Board of Health.

During off hours, nights, and weekends please contact the Saugus Police Department or the Department of Public Works for deceased animals.