Veterans Information

Veterans Markers

To obtain a Veterans Marker you will need to fill out an Application for Standard Government Headstone or Marker (Form 40-1330).

This form is available on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website under the menu option Burials & Memorials.

The Saugus Cemetery Department will accept prepaid delivery of Veterans Markers at:
Riverside Cemetery, 164 Winter Street, Saugus, MA 01906.

For additional information and Veterans forms, please click on VA Forms to view a complete list.