(Saugus, MA) October 18, 2017 — Town Manager Scott C. Crabtree and the Board of Selectmen are pleased to invite elected and appointed officials, staff, residents, and business owners of the Town of Saugus to join them in celebrating the Town’s continued and recent accomplishments and success.
The festivities will take place at Prince Pizzeria, 517 Broadway in Saugus, on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
All are encouraged to attend this special event, which will highlight the Town’s historic accomplishments and success, including:
- Overwhelming Town-wide support for a new, 21st century education plan and grades 6-12, new MSBA Middle-High School and renovations to the Belmonte Middle School and Veterans Memorial Elementary School;
- A $65.1 million grant through MSBA for new Middle-High School;
- The Town’s financial success and stability;
- Green initiatives including the investment of electric cars and an electric car charger;
- $5.5 million in outside grants/funding over past 3+ years;
- Capital improvements made to several local parks and playgrounds;
- And much more.
“I encourage all residents, elected and appointed officials, staff, and business owners to come out and celebrate the Town’s collective success, and to reflect on all that we have accomplished by working together and speaking in one voice,” said Town Manager Crabtree.
This event includes complimentary food and soft drinks. A cash bar and full menu will also be available.
Attendees are kindly asked to R.S.V.P. to Christine Moreschi at 781-231- 4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
For more information, contact the Town Manager’s office at 781-231-4111.
About The Town of Saugus
The Town of Saugus, Massachusetts, is a family-friendly, historic neighborhood Town located along the north shore, ten miles north of Boston. First settled in 1629, Saugus is home to historic sites, top-tier public services, and a thriving business community. Strong community support, a forward-thinking approach to town government, rich recreational opportunities, affordable choices, and easy access to all the amenities that Boston has to offer – they all contribute to make Saugus a Town where businesses flourish and families make their home.